Tuesday 12 May 2009

Viva Las Dundee

For those who don't know (i.e. not the people who are actually reading this) Computing students at Abertay all have to go to a meeting called the Viva. It's a big scary meeting (once described by Leggat as like going on Dragon's Den with a bad idea) where you talk about how you're doing on your course with a couple of lecturers with strong emphasis on what you've done wrong over the last year.

It actually went quite well. I just need to email one of my lecturers about finishing some stuff off and I'll soon enough be finished 1st year.

After my Viva, I celebrated with a haircut which as my previous post explains WAS TWENTY FUCKING TWO POUNDS!!!

Here's a picture of my bus from when it was on Channel 4's Secret Millionaire ... yeah, MY BUS WAS ON TV!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment