Sunday 6 February 2011

I'm So Tired

Well it's half 3 in the morning and I'm still awake. Why am I still awake? I just don't feel like going to bed. It's not that I'm not tired. I'm fucking knackered. I just don't feel like sleeping.

Hey! I'm an adult and I've not got anything in particular to get up for tomorrow - I don't have to go to bed if I don't want to. And you know what? Maybe I wont!

But I am fucking tired.

Why don't I want to go to bed? I don't know. Maybe the tiredness has gotten to my head and I just don't care about doing what would make me feel better. I'm comfortable with being awake right now. Why go through the transition from not being in bed to being in bed? It's a hassle.

Just wait 'till tomorrow morning (or afternoon if you're being pedantic). It'll be next to impossible to get me out of bed.

But why would you want to get me out of bed? What possible reason would you have for forcing me out of a warm, cosy bed? On a Sunday of all days!

Saying that, I don't mind being woken up. In fact I quite like it. Just as long as I don't actually have to get up. Wake me all you like losers! I'm not going to get out of that bed. Probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment