Tuesday 24 February 2009

Doing Walkers A F(l)avour - Part 1

As you may or may not know, Walkers have launched a (some would say exciting) campaign for finding a new flavour of crisps. The nominations are in and 6 flavours have been accepted - but only one can stay (cue climatic music). The one that remains shall be decided by the crisp-eating public - i.e. us.

Of these 6 flavours, I've tried - and judged 3 so far.

CRISPY DUCK AND HOISIN SAUSE
Not bad, they taste sort of like barbecue beef or chicken - but better - 7/10

CAJEN SQURIELL
Surprisingly good, my mouth came alive with the taste of tree-dwelling critters. Very possibly a surprise win in the making -9/10

FISH & CHIPS
As I put the crisp in my mouth, the flavour came alive and danced around my mouth. That would be great if it weren't such an awful flavour - felt like I was eating sewage - 1/10


TO BE CONTINUED

No comments:

Post a Comment