Sunday 1 February 2009

I've been waiting years for this

All those years looking at pictures of all the Nintendos together in various poses such as being piled up with a NES on the bottom and a wii on top (though actually, I don't think that would work very well - The shape of the N64 wouldn't work well, it's too curvy) have come to an end. They used to make me think 'wow, that person is fucking cool, I wish I was that person - well now I am!


I've actually had the Nintendo family for over a year now, but I've never actually gotten round to taking the 'family photo' until now.

^now isn't that beautiful?



Also yeah, I know the less mainstream or handheld consoles like the virtual boy or the Game boy are missing but don't be like all picky about it or I'll cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment