Friday 11 November 2011

Skyrim + drinking = my Friday night

So yeah, I started playing Skyrim at about 7ish and it's now 11:48. I'm about 4 and a half Cidres in(see-dra, not psy-der) and I've just beaten a mountain goat to death with a mace. The way it's lifeless corpse fell down the side of the cliff? Funny as fuck. Having never played an Elder Scrolls game before, this is quite an experience, I'm currently wondering around some mountain. I had a horse but that died when I rode it off the ledge into some spiky rocks.

I've been given an assistant type person called Lydia and she's all like "yeah!" and "let's do that". I like her attitude, she'll go far in this business if she keeps it up. There was some bint earlier on in the game who can fucking well die for all I care. I had to follow her to something and she was walking so fucking slow, I tried to talk to her but she was all like "I've got nothing to say to you" and "mind your own business." Yo bitch! I spent forty quid on this game; anything that happens is my fucking business. I mean really, the nerve of some people... And then - because she was rude and I was bored - I hit her with my shield. Then she killed me and I had to start the whole thing again.

And then I lost her! I was like "hey! Where'd you go?". She didn't answer.

One critisism of this game though: What's with the playable character's stamina, I can run for much longer than that. And I'm unfit.

HAHAHAH

I just kicked a wolf in the face and smacked it over the head with a mace. I love this game! 10 out of 10!

No comments:

Post a Comment