Thursday 24 November 2011

What's this? An Update A Week?

Look who's getting back into the blogging spirit. Me! I'm blogging.

Now I know what you're thinking. "Martin, when you start your blog posts with a paragraph or two about blogging and mention blogging over and over again, it usually means you've got fuck all to talk about."

Who are you?

Also yeah! maybe I don't have anything to talk about. But surely I can think of something...

No?

Fuck.

I had a brilliant idea the other day. I think. I can't remember. I did have an interesting dream last night, maybe I could make "Mratin's messed up dreams: Volume 558"

What have I been doing for past couple of weeks?

Skyrim and coursework. I refilled the ink cartridge in my printer... But that was just to print off uni work.

I had a massive steak the other night... But that was to celebrate killing a Dragon. In Skyrim. Not real life.

I was walking down the road the other day - walking between my flat and Tesco. If this were Skyrim, I'd just fast travel there, but that's just the 'portal guns not existing in real life' thing all over again... But yeah, there was this woman touching herself while walking past me. I was all like "Oh yeah, she's touching herself because of me..." ...if it weren't for the fact that she was like fifty. It was fucking disgusting, really put a downer on the whole day.

...And that's why I haven't started my ethics coursework.

No comments:

Post a Comment