Wednesday 1 April 2009

It's 1st of April

From: Me
Sent: Wed 01/04/2009 00:39
To: My Lecturers
Subject: RE: Coursework submission

Hi, I'm just emailing to say that I've not started any of my coursework that's due on Friday yet, can you please help me

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
From: Me
Sent: Wed 01/04/2009 00:41
To: My Lecturers
Subject: RE: Coursework submission


APRIL FOOLS
I was just kidding

______________________________________________________________________
From: Me
Sent: Wed 01/04/2009 00:44
To: My Lecturers
Subject: RE: Coursework submission


But no, seriously, I've done nothing


help?

______________________________________________________________________

2 comments:

  1. I thought this was the drunken lecture email from weeks ago at first lolololol

    ReplyDelete
  2. drunkn lecture email?

    Why don't I remember that?

    ReplyDelete