Sunday 19 April 2009

One of those longish posts where I complain about being bored

Snooker is fucking boring - if anyone tells you different then that person is a liar. I'm pretty bored right now - not as bored as when the snooker was on - but bored. I think I might tidy my room. look at how messy it is.


When I typed "tidy" a minute ago, I accidentally typed "tity". It would be humorous if I didn't notice that - or maybe it wouldn't be. I wish Simmo would allow comments on his blog - then I'd be able to comment on the different posts in his blog. I also wish Leggat would update the Flat 14 blog or at the very least start a new blog of his own - then I'd be able to comment on the different posts in his blog.

Ever get the feeling you're repeating you self repeating yourself repeating yourself repeating yourself repeating yourself repeating yourself shitting yourself repeating yourself repeating yourself repeating yourself repeating yourself repeating yourself repeating yourself?

I have a twitter account because it's supposed to be the big new thing but I don't seem to know anyone which kinda goes against the whole point of it.

Ah well, now to kill some time, I might dress up in a suit with sunglasses and pretend that I'm in The Matrix again.

No comments:

Post a Comment