Thursday 5 March 2009

25th post bumper special

A copy of the sun was sitting in my flat so I had a wee read of it. There was an article about how some Internet company is exploiting Jade Goody having cancer.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!

I don't have too much of a problem with the way the sun are helping Jade prostitute her cancer in order to make money (in fact, if she dies in June, I'll be guilty of the the same thing). But when they start having a go at people for doing what they do on a much smaller scale - well that's fucked up. One of the people speaking against the company was Max Clifford. In case you don't know him, he's that slimy cunt who wastes everyone's time with his celebrity circus of morons. He's also the man who's been pimping Jade Goody left right and centre.

On a lighter note, this is my 25th post here.

Yay for that!

This is going to be the best march ever!

Or maybe it'll be the worst

Either way, I'm getting new shoes on Friday. I'm not one to go all girly and excited about shoes, but my current ones are actually falling apart. The sole is actually coming off of one of them and I can feel the ground as I walk. By the sounds of things, my record player's on the way out too

FUCKING HELL

I've just checked with another record - the player is definitely broken. Fuck you bush (bush is the make of my record player)

1 comment: