Wednesday 5 August 2009

19(55)84

For some reason(I don't know why), I have(well actually I do know but that get's in the way of the story so forget that)an audiobook of George Orwell's 1984 on my mp3 player. I haven't listened to it yet - well not properly. Over the last few nights I've been listening to it through my xbox(Yeah, I use modern technology) as I lie in bed. Unfortunatly, each segmant is around 40 minutes long and as I'm in bed, I'm fairly tired. Like most tired people in bed, I tend to fall asleep. I've heard the first half hour about 3 times so far. I think I'm probably going to know the first half hour off the top of my head. As for the rest, well that's probably going to be in my head somewhere. As it turns out, listening to an audiobook of 1984 messes with your dreams. I can't remember what any of these dreams are, but at the time of waking up, I knew it was because of that damn audiobook. I have found myself being more paranoid about the forces above. TVs definatly seem to be watching me just as much - if not more that I watch them.

I might bring back the "Martin's messed up dreams" posts. I can't remember how many I did. 5ish? Who cares?

No comments:

Post a Comment