Saturday 26 September 2009

"that's not a set of bongos, it's just a small table shaped like bongos"

Well well well, look at me, half past midnight on a Friday night (or Saturday morning if you're being pedantic.) and I'm sitting on my own in the living-room of my flat - feeling kinda tired. At 20 years of age, I should be out at a club getting drunk and partying. But instead I'm sitting on my sofa (kinks song) and posting on my blog whilst pointing out all of my accidental Kinks references. Just added the word 'blog' to the Google chrome spell checker. Apparently I have to add 'Google' as well...



Adding words to the spell checker dictionary, THAT'S HOW I'M SPENDING MY FRIDAY NIGHT... or Saturday morning to be precise.

Two drunk girls are walking around on the other side of the road, they're laughing. Looks like they're having a good time. I bet I'll live longer than them. It'll certainly seem that way. Especially if I spend all my Friday nights like this. I might read a book later... yeah, that'll be good.

Maybe I'm nackered because it's been the first week of actual work at uni... I say actual work, lectures aren't exactly hard labour are they? Still, getting up in the morning is shite. I'm getting Tuesday and Wednesday off this week, after that it might just be Tuesdays I get off - hopefully not.

I broke 200 Tweets on Twitter today - just to keep my cool streak going.

On a brighter note... Last weeks Peep Show (first in the series) was mediocre to say the least, and this weeks episode? This week's episode was so good that me and Leggat hugged. Not in a gay way or anything... a manly hug *grunt* and a manly kiss...

No comments:

Post a Comment